More Swimming Fun With a Pool Heater
Schedule a free consultation.
A solar pool heater can easily double your swimming season or more. Solar heating works by collecting free energy from the sun and transferring it to your pool, solar pool heaters allow you to open your pool earlier, and keep your pool open long after your neighbors have closed theirs up for the season.
Reduce Energy Cost, Save the Environment
Solar pool heaters help to reduce your pool’s carbon footprint. You’ll get the satisfaction of knowing that you’re heating your pool with the most cost-effective, cleanest, most environmentally friendly source of energy there is…the sun!
Pool & Pool has been extending swimming seasons for more than 10 years and our solar pool heaters are backed by a limited lifetime warranty and years of in-the-field testing. They’re so reliable, the only maintenance you’ll need for solar pool heating is to do your usual pool maintenance or winterization.
A solar pool heater is clean, easy, cost effective, and gives your family and friends more swimming fun every year.
- Place the solar collector panel where it sees the most sunlight when the pool pump is running.
- If you place the solar collector panel on your roof, try to minimize resistance to the water flow.
- Keep the solar panel out of the wind as much as possible.
- For best heating results, run the pool pump during the sunniest time of the day; running it longer will result in more heat in the pool.
- If you want to use two or more solar collector panels, connect them in parallel.